It seems Cristiano Ronaldo aka CR7 does not only want to leave a mark in football but also in the movie industry.

It seems Cristiano Ronaldo aka CR7 does not only want to leave a mark in football but also in the movie industry.
Ronaldo who is current Ballon D’Or winner, told Sky Italia his future plans. He said ” I am focused right now because my football career will finish one day – we all have to retire one day. “I know that day will come. But right now, I am enjoying the moment. When I am retired, I think I will have a good life. I don’t say that because of money. “I want to try other things; for example, to do movies. I started to plan my future when I was 27, 28 – a long time ago, I began preparing. “I have a good team, who work in my company, who start to build good things going forward. In football, I am very calm because I know they depend on me.” I think he would make a great actor. Do you?