Why I Signed For Juventus - Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals At Unveiling In Turin (Photos)

Superstar footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted he remains as ambitious as ever after completing his move to Juventus from Real Madrid.
 
Ronaldo unveiled in Turin
 
5-time Ballon d'Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo, on Monday night, declared himself the new Special One of football as he vowed to go on and on at the very highest level after sealing a £100million transfer from Real Madrid to Juventus.
 
 
The 33-year-old Portugal international was unveiled by the Serie A club after passing a medical earlier in the day. Here are his words during the press conference as published by Juventus FC.
 
Why I Joined Juventus
 
"It was an easy decision considering how big Juventus are; they are the best team in Italy, have a great coach, a great president and a team well used to winning. I did not take the decision to join Juventus after the Champions League final, though.
 
"For me this is not a step backwards. Playing for Juve is a step forward for my career. I'm very honoured that Juve decided to sign me and I want to lift them to an even higher level. I have always wanted to be an example on and off the pitch and I want to continue to that. I want to work hard and help Juve win trophies, and the team will help me in order to win together.